Vision & Cognition / Neuromodulation & Behaviour
Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience
Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
1105 BA Amsterdam, the Netherlands
email: c.klink [at] nin.knaw.nl
I am (systems) neuroscientist with an interest in the neural mechanisms of perception and cognition. How does the brain process information and what mechanisms give rise to flexible, goal-directed behavior? How can we get a grip on these processes and improve life? I have worked on a range of topics including visual perception, attention, multimodal integration, neural plasticity, decision-making, working memory, reward processing and basic neural coding problems using behavioral, computational, neurophysiological and neuroimaging methods in non-human primates, humans, & rodents.
Currently, I am working on a project in which we combine (deep) brain stimulation, functional neuroimaging and electrophysiological recordings in non-human primates to investigate the dynamic neural networks underlying vision, reward-processing and executive functions.
- Visiting scholar KU Leuven.
- Postdoctoral fellowship Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience & Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam.
- Postdoctoral fellow Psychopharmacology Utrecht University
- PhD (Cum Laude) in Functional Neurobiology Utrecht University
- MSc (Cum Laude) in Cognitive, Experimental & Clinical Neuroscience, Utrecht University
- BSc in Biology at Utrecht University.
- Dutch Neurofederation
- Society for Neuroscience
- Dutch Psychonomic Society
- American Physiological Society
- Vision Science Society
- Amsterdam Brain & Cognition